Thursday, March 11, 2021

Step it up Thursday using the Ice Cream Suite

Are you ready to see how I have stepped up the simple card from Monday?


This is the template of the week.  I have fun thinking about what I want to use to create my first card.


I decided to use the suite of the month, Ice Cream Corner and incorporate the designer paper for the first card.


To step it up a bit I
1. Backed the center strip with another color.
2. Stamp one of the inages from the stamp set, the popsicle.
3. To punch out the image rather than fussy cut it.


For the final card stepped up even more I did the following

1. stamped images on the top layer of card stock.
2. Use the ice cream corner  builder punch to punch out images from the designer paper.
3. Stamp my saying on one of the ice creams.  

Which card is your favorite?


 

Product List

Check out this video to watch me step up the card.



Come  back tomorrow with your supplies ready to go and make the card of the week with me.
Till Then
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment