Monday, March 29, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Ice Cream Corner Suite




Good Morning! Are you ready for another simple card template? 


Here it is.  I challenge you to make a card using this template and post it below on this page.

                                          
                                     


Here is how I interpreted this template.

1. First, I chose Purple Posy as my background paper since it is one of the colors that is in the designer paper.

2. Next, I made my strip using 1 inch of the diagonal designer paper.

3. Then, I punched out a small circle from the cone design.

4. Finally,  with the oval punch I found an ice cream cone I liked and punched it out.

5. The last thing I did was to find a saying to use.  I figure this card can work for just about any reason I might want to send a card.

These are the supplies I used.





Product List

Don't forget to post your sample of this card template.  And your prediction, will my hair be straight or curly after my trim.

Tomorrow come back to see the card of the week cutting instructions.
Till Then,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment