Monday, February 8, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Dragonfly Garden

 Do you  ever get crafter's block? You can't figure out how to get started with making your next card. One thing that can help you get started is to look at a template. Here is my template for the week.





I have used this template to make a simple card to start off the week.



 What do you think?  Why don't you try making a card using this template and post it here. I would love to see your interpretation of this template.


These are the supplies I used to make my simple card.


Product List

Check out this video to watch me make the card.



Do you wonder if you should toss out or keep small pieces of designer paper?  Come back tomorrow and learn a new card that is perfect for using some of your scraps.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment