Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Opposite card

Today is cut it out Tuesday.  This week I am calling the card the Opposite card and here are the cutting instructions.

1. Base card 5.5 x 8.5
2. 2 contrasting colors of card stock, or designer paper cut 2 1/8 x 5.5
3. Using the same or similar designer paper or card stock cut 2 1 inch squares of each color.
4. Cut one of each of the squares on the diagonal to make 2 pieces of each color.
4. Find a saying and embelishements.



 This is one of the cards I chose to make as an Opposite card.  On Friday at 10:30 I will put together the parts I showed in this morning's video, and at 6:30 I will be putting together a black and white card.




Tomorrow, I will show you all the pieces of the Pansy Patch stamps and dies and how they go together as well as the cards that are going to be a part of my June online class.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment