Wednesday, June 2, 2021

What is it Wednesday-Pansy Petal Suite

Today I am sharing with you all the different parts of the Pansy Petal Suite.  There are .....

Pansy Patch stamp set of 23 photopolymer stamps for $25 

Pansy die set which includes 21 dies for $32

or the bundle for $51.25

Pansy Petals designer series papers and 

Bunblebee trinkets.

In the video below I showed how to use the stamps and the dies.  These are the cards I ended up making after the video was over.  Notice the photo of an actual pansy that I used as a guide to choose the colors for making these cards.


 This card used the layering stamps to make both the pansies. I think I got a pretty good match with the photo and the stamped image.  What do you think?


This card used the dies to make all the parts of the pansy and the bud.  They go together easily.
Another good match.



 

Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$32.00

Tomorrow, I will be stepping up the cards I made on Monday.  I will be posting my information about the June online class.  If you are not on my email list let me know and I will add you to the list to receive information from me.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment