Thursday, June 3, 2021

Step it up Thursday in a patriotic way and with the Pansy Patch paper

Step it Up day is a fun day for me.  First off is the template for the week.


Next is the simple card I made using the Pansy Petal suite.


I stepped up the first card, by...,.

1. Creating a background for my designer paper strips.
2. Creating a background for my horisontal strip.
3. Popping up the Happy Birthday with dimensionals..
4. Adding a small pansy cut from the designer paper.

r
And here's how I stepped up the card once again.

1. I added an embossed layer of card stock on top of the card base.
2. I layered a second color card stock behind the designer paper strips.
3. I added an additional layer behind the horizontal strip.
4. I added a second pansy as an accent.

Which of the above 3 cards is your favorite?

Here is how I stepped up my patriotic cards.


1. I added a Paper Pumpkin Batter Up card as the base.
2. I changed the colors of the strips, one is the envelope flap from the Batter Up kit.
3. I placed the thanks on one of the vertical strips.
4. I wove the horizontal strip through the other strips and added some stars to the strip.

 

Finally, 
1. I cut apart the paper pumpkin card and mounted the front on some Night of Navy card stock.  
2. I also backed the 3 strips on the same card stock.
3. Lastly I added my saying to the horizontal strip.

                                          


I loved this template.



Tomorrow, I will put together the card of the week, the Opposite card.  Come watch on the Facebook Live at 10:30 or at the Zoom meeting at 6:30.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment