Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Standing Pop-Up card

This week's card is called Standing Pop-Up card. I got my inspiration from 2 sources.  The first was my sister Barb who showed me her sample and how cool it was the way the card popped up.  She then told me where she learned how to make the card from a video from Vy Tran. Vy's videos are well done and easy to follow. Check them out.



This is how the card would come out of your envelope.


 When you press down on each side of the fold on top, the inside pops up to show a great surprise.
Looks hard, but quite easy.

Here's what you need to have ready for putting your card together.

1. Card base cut 4.25 x 11 out of heavy white card stock.
2. Score this piece at .5, 2.75, 3.25,5.5,7.75,8.25, 10.5.
3. Cut one piece of window sheet, or card stock at 3.5 x 5.5.
4. Cut designer paper at 2 x 4 ( 4 pieces)
5. Focal point and accessories
6. Saying
7. Paper Cutter for the very beginning

Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$32.00

Does this make you want to figure out how to put this card together?  Well, come back on Friday at 10:30 for my Facebook Live and either watch or put your card together with me.

I will be taking the day off tomorrow to spend some time with family.  So, come back on Thursday to see how I step up the Monday card using this week's template.

Till Then
Happy Stampin
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment