Monday, June 7, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-using Pansy Petal Suite and a template


A new week and a new template.  A simple card is a great way to start off the week.

 
                                               
   
The great thing about a template is that is can start your creative juices flowing.  Today's template made me think of 9 shapes organized in rows. 



The next thing I thought of was what to put in place of the shapes and I decided designer paper would be a great thing to put into 9 shapes.  It would be a great way to show off the Pansy Petal designer paper, many designs at once.

Finally, I decided I wanted my shapes to be squares so I could put the saying at the bottom.  I also wanted to place one of the cut out pansies in the center.  That is how my mind worked with this week's template.



Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$32.00

No comments:

Post a Comment