Friday, June 4, 2021

Put it together Friday-Opposte card


Check out what the Opposite card looks like when you put it together.


Here I used some retired Christmas paper and attached opposite colors.  I placed a saying in the center to set the entire card off.


 For this sample I switched the designer papers and came up with the great contrasting look. I placed half of a vellum doily under one half of the center, and placed a small pansy in the middle of the squares.




This was a fun easy to put together card.  I plan on making several and trying a few different ways to put the pieces together.

Is supposed to be a very hot weekend here in Illinois.  Stay cool, find some time for stamping and being around those you care about.

Till Monday,
Hsppy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment