Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Little bit of Color for Christmas


     I love the simplicity and elegance of this card.  In November my monthly stamp camp featured only Christmas cards and this was one of the favorites.   So why did this card get my attention.  First the idea of stamping and punching is quick and easy, I love that. Secondly, changing a simple piece of cardstock by using an embossing folder to create a background is equally easy and quick. The bit of glitter added to the design gave some glitter without overwhelming me with sparkle.  But, I think what appealed the most to me was seeing an all white card  with one burst of color. 
    I found this design while searching for ideas online...called CASEing.  I changed a couple of aspects of the card I found to give it my twist.  What is your favorite part of this card?
Supplies used:
Whisper White cardstock
Dotted Scallop, 1 1/4 scallop circle, 1" circle, 3/4" circle punches
Ornaments Framelit
Ornament Keepsakes, Mixed Medley stamp sets
Raspberry Ripple ink
Silver Glimmer paper
Whisper White 5/8" Organza ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. You sure don't need a lot of color to make a card look good do you.

      Delete