Thursday, November 29, 2012

Not Just for Tea


     One of the things I enjoy doing on Sunday morning is relax with a cup of Chai Latte tea and plan out my week.  The tea is one of the International Coffees and comes in a tin.  Now, I am a saver, note I said a saver not a hoarder.  I just can not make myself throw out the tins so I save them.  I decided this is the perfect time of year to make a cute container for a gift for a friend.  So with a little stamping, cutting and punching I came up with this design.  What would you put inside this cute little container?  Come back tomorrow to see what I decided to put inside.
    Would you like one of these for yourself, then come to my Anything But a Card class on the weekend of December 7th and 8th. Check out my website for the time and place for this class.  www.sushi.stampinup.net
 
Supplies needed:
Snow Festival Designer Paper
Scentsational Season stamp set
Holiday Collection Framelits
2 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment