Friday, November 23, 2012

Ready Set Go

 
I am ready to jump in with both feet and try blogging out in the Big World. I have had a blog as a part of my stampinup website for over a year  and love posting and blogging.  But I want to reach more people so after watching a webinar on blogging I decided to take a stab at it. This feels scary to me because it is such a new experience.  But here goes...One Two Three Jump!

 I love stamping in every form possible and I love StampinUp and all their products.  So, today for my first blog I will share with you a card I made recently that has a lot of the products from StampinUp that I love....embossing folders, stamps, and designer paper. What do you think?

Items used:  Fancy Fan, Polka dot embossing folder
Sassy Salutations ,Embellised Events stamp set
Dahlia In-Color designer flowers
In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Primrose Petals
Crumb Cake, Midnight Blue, Whisper White cardstock
Gumball Green, Early Espresso ink
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment