Saturday, November 24, 2012

More about Sushi


      My mom was a Home Ec teacher and as a result I have been exposed to a lot of different crafts.  It seems that stamping and sewing are the two that have stuck the most with me.  I love this card because it kind of combines my two loves into one card.  I remember mom using a dress form to make sure that the outfit she was sewing for me would fit just right.  So, when I saw this stamp set I just had to have it.  Do you notice anything else on this card that I mentioned that I love?  You guessed it, the embossing folder which creates a great background for this simple card. What is your favorite memory of your mother?


Supplies used; 
Stamp Sets: Established Elegence, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embossing folder: Vintage Wallpaper
Apothocary Framelits
Whisper White, Basic Black cardstock
Stazon Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Thanks there is something I really like about a black and white card.

    ReplyDelete