1. Cut a piece of adhesive sheet to match the size of the cardstock you will be attaching the napkin to.
2. Pull one side off the adhesive sheet and attach to the cardstock
3. Pull apart all the layers of the napkin and cut into a piece about 1/2 inch larger, on each side, than your cardstock. Lay this piece upside down.
4. Place the sticky side of your cardstock in the center of the napkin and press all edges
5. Trim off the extra napkin
6. Press Versmark all over the napkin until you are sure it is fully covered.
7. Cover the cardstock with Heat and Stick powder and heat until the powder melts and is sticky.
8. Cover the melted powder with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Then reheat one more time to set the glitter in the melted powder. Notice not much of the glitter comes off.
Lots of steps, but easy and you'll love the results.
Heat and Stick powder
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals, Basic Black cardstock
Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals ink
Layered Labels stamp set
Large oval punch