Saturday, July 18, 2015

Crystal Effects reinker part 2



    If you saw yesterday's post can you see what is the added ingredient to the Crystal Effects reinker technique?  For this card the I used lighter colors because I knew I wanted an image to show through the window sheet. 

First, I created the window sheet and let it dry.

Next, I stamped the image on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that was the same size as the window sheet.  I used the Memento black ink pad, my favorite black ink at the moment, to stamp the image.

Finally, when the window sheet was dry, I used glue dots to attach the two pieces together.

  I found when I smooshed the inks together that the result did not match any of our cardstock, so I found something that I thought looked good with it.  What do you think?  Come back tomorrow for some hints on what to do if you have smudges all over your card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment