Sunday, July 19, 2015

Crystal Effects reinker technique part 3



   Have you ever found that a card full of mistakes can turn out to be a favorite?  That happened to me with this card.

First was the colors.  I chose Delightful Dijon and Island Indigo for the colors.  Do you see any blue on the card?  Did I use any green on the card?  No, but these reinkers blended and made a great looking green.

Second were the smudges.  When I put the card together the accent piece was not quite dry so I had green places all over the Vanilla cardstock.  I can usually problem solve cases like this I think because I have lots of cases like this.  So I took a clean sponge and dabbed it onnewto the wet ink and then sponged all over my smudges. 

Finally, I added the flowers and leaves to cover even more smudges and I love the result.  So lesson to be learned, don't throw away things you smudge because it can always be covered up in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment