Monday, July 13, 2015

Farmer's Market Framed Art



    Last year I held a framed art class where each month people made a framed art picture using our wonderful products.  I posted my pictures in my stamping room each month and they were noticed by ladies that had not been a part of last year's class.  So, I decided to hold another this year.  We started in June and are doing 2 months at a time.  No problems occurred until it came time to do the September class.  Here is what I found......

1. The designer paper was retired and I had not samples left.

2. The leaf die was retired and as I usually do, I sold mine at my annual garage sale.

3. The Skinny Mini alphabet  set suffered the same fate, no longer available.

   So, I used the same format and created a new layout that everyone loved.


   Which layout is your favorite, the first or the second?  I wonder what other months I will have to change up this year.












   The pcit

No comments:

Post a Comment