Sunday, July 5, 2015

Scrapbook Your Life-Travel pages


     Today we are traveling back to our home from the family reunion in Texas.  I thought the travel scrapbook pages we made in my Scrapbook Your Life class a couple of months ago would be a great entry for today.

     The designer paper I used is called Typeset and is the only DSP that has returned from last year.  I love using it as backgrounds for cards. Here are some close-ups from the other accent pieces.
Unfortunately the stamp set, and punches have retired.  But the diagonal paper is a part of the Typeset designer paper.

The stamped images are from Tap Tap Tap and the photopolymer set called Wanderlust.  These sets are still available to purchase.

     I am going to try to take some pictures out the window of the place for these pages.  What pictures would you put on these travel pages?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment