Thursday, February 12, 2015

Balloon Bash-3-D Thursday



     Do you wonder how I made this cute candy holder?  I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die.  But, you might wonder to yourself it should be a lot bigger than that.  While I was at Leadership with Dina and Karen we started wondering if there was a way to make a skinny bag that would hold a Hershey bar.  So, here is what I did.....

1. I cut two pieces of the small part of the treat bag. 

2. I then attached them together using sticky strip.

3. The finished result measures 2 1/8 by 5 inches.  So,it is not big enough to hold a regular Hershey bar, but most definitely could hold a mini.

4. To finish off the bag, I used another stamp from the Balloon Bash stamp set, but two banners using the thinlit that goes with the Mini Treat bag set, and tied a bow with the matching ribbon from the Sale a Bration catalog.

    What would you put inside this cute little treat bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment