Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Balloon Bash-Technique Tuesday




     Where did I come up with the wonderful background?  Well, it is just one of the papers in the Adventure Bound designer series paper stack.  Today's technique is simplicity. 

1. Find a simple saying you want to be the mail focus of your card.  I chose one from the Balloon Bash stamp set, my set of the week.

2. Choose one of the dsp's that will accent the saying.  I thought the brick design made the stamp almost look like
graffiti.

3. Mount the dsp on contrasting card stock and you now have a very simple but to the point card.

    I wonder what this stamp would look like of pieces of wood, plaid, pebbles, or birchbark.  These are just a few of the designs you can find in this great dsp pack.










    

No comments:

Post a Comment