Friday, February 13, 2015

Balloon Bash-Finally Friday



     What a busy week!  I am glad it is Finally Friday.  I have had a lot of fun this week finding different ways to use this stamp Balloon Bash. For this card I was inspired by toocoolstamping.com who posted a card similar to this on Pinterest. You might wonder where I got the saying celebrate from.  Well, it is a part of one of the stamps.  I stamped just the center of the stamp and then cut out the banner with the words Celebrate.
     Some of the cards I have posted this week will be featured in my Birthday card Buffet class I will be holding on Monday, January 16th either at 12:30 or 6:30.  Come by and make enough cards to get you through the next few months.
RSVP on my email, sue.scheets@gmail.com, or my website www.sushi.stampinup.net




 

No comments:

Post a Comment