Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Birthday Card Buffet-Etch a Sketch


    

     Do you remember the Etch a Sketch?  When I saw an etch a sketch card by serenestamper.com I thought it was so cute and I knew I had to make a similar card to be one of the cards at my Birthday card Buffet class.  Does it look hard to make?  Not so.....

1. Stamp the image on a piece of Vellum cardstock.  Then dry it with the heat tool.  The ink tends to stay wet and easily smudge.

2. Use the framelit from the Project Life Cards and Label set to cut out the middle of the Real Ted cardstock.

3. Layer the vellum on top of a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and then finish up the card with two 1 inch white punched circles.

Now tell me who wouldn't like to get a birthday card that looks like this?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment