Friday, February 6, 2015

Technqiue Week-More Faux Rusted Metal cards



     I think this card is my favorite of all the cards I made using the Faux Rusted Metal technique.  And a big surprise it is my creation!  I attended a meeting of the Jubilant Butterflies this week and agreed to teach the demonstrators at the meeting how to create cards using the Faux Rusted Metal technique.  I wanted to make several examples in addition to the card I show on my blog yesterday.  Check it out here.

1. I first tried to think what other punches would work as well as the heart punch did.

2. I came up with the butterfly punch, a flower, and I CASED another card that Allison made using the typewriter.

3. I liked the results and will most likely try some other combinations in the future.  What punch or card would you use to feature this technique?

The typewriter image was stamped after everything else was completed.  Not too clear, the pad may need reinking.
 
 
I used the Pansy punch for the flower.


Which card sample is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment