Thursday, September 3, 2015

Awesomely Artistic and Butterfly Basics-Have a Great Day cards

Linda's card Butterfly Basics
My card Awesomely Artistic


    Last week, my friend Linda and I got together to make some gift card sized cards to hand out to people we meet everyday.  One point of handing out the cards was to let people know we were thinking about them and wanted them to have a great day, and the other point was to give people a hand made card, which happened to have our business card inside.  I used the stamp set Awesomely Artistic and Linda used the stamp set Butterfly Basics.  We tried to make similar cards to show how a design could be used with different stamp sets.  I have had a great time handy out some of my cards.  People seem surprised and happy to receive them.

Awesomely Artistic
 

Butterfly Basics


Awesomely Artistic
 
 
Butterfly Basics


Awesomely Artistic

Butterfly Basics


We wanted to make sure that we used all the components of the stamp set.  Once I got started I had a great time stamping and think the end results turned out pretty good.  I hope everyone that receives a card will have as much fun receiving it as I did making it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment