Wednesday, September 2, 2015

December Framed Art



    So when it came to making the framed art for December I had the same problem as I did for October.  All the parts from last year's frame were retired items.  I decided to keep some of the parts that I liked for this year's frame.



   Can you see what I kept the same?  I used some retired Coredination paper for the Early Espresso background, and liked the look of the swirl from the stamp set Everything Eleanor but changed up lots of other components.

I used the filigree ornaments from the new Holiday Catalog called Delicate Ornament Thinlits.  These were so easy to cut out using the new Precision Base Plate. Since the ornaments were so big and so striking when I backed them with white cardstock, I decided this frame did not need much else.  I wanted the ornaments to be the part of the frame that you would notice.

I wonder how many more months this year will need a redo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment