Monday, September 7, 2015

Scrapbook Your Life- Bubbles layout



     When I was thinking about possible layouts for August, I considered that a lot of people might have vacations that were around water.  When I thought about water, I thought about bubbles and this is the layout I came up with.  The side borders were made this way.

1. I cut Whisper White paper into strips that would fit on the sides of the layout.

2. From one strip I punched out a variety of circles and used this as my stencil.

3. I then used 4 different colors of blue that went together and sponged  the circles in stencil to create a variety of dots.

  As extra accents I then punched out a variety of different sized circles. 

    We saw a lot of the ocean at my family reunion so I think those picture would look great on this layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment