Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Oh What Fun Tag kit

An overview of the tag designs
A gold foil doily and silver snow flake made these tags stand out.
     How would you like to get your Christmas Present Tags ready way ahead of time?  This kit called Oh What Fun and the coordination stamp set with the same name accomplished that for me and was really fun to make.  There are 10 designs with 3 tags for each design.  I followed the directions that came with the kit and found them easy.  Sometimes I just want to create something without having to think too much.  This was just what I needed.  
The same three colors were used on all the tags.  Mint Macaron, Garden Green, and Real Red.
A couple of the tags had jingle bells.

The golden snowflake and tie made these cards perfect.

I feel great about having 30 gift tags ready to go.  Now, I will just have to remember where I have put them in 3 months time!






No comments:

Post a Comment