Thursday, September 24, 2015

Into the Woods designer paper scrapbook layout


  I love everything about the Into the Woods designer paper.

1. The colors are some of my favorites, fall colors.

2. The images are cute and actually were hand painted by a Stampin'Up! employee.

3. They coordinate with the Into the Woods stamp set.

   I wanted to show case all the patterns in the DSP pack so I thought of making banners in each one of the 12 designs.  Then I decided to use the triple banner punch on the ends to make cutting the banner easy.  And finally when I looked at what was leftover from my punching I thought those pieces would look great attached to the end of each banner.
The nuts for you stamp seemed to be an appropriate saying for this layout.

I added an acorn along the top as an accent piece.


   The Acorn Builder punch, and the Acorny Thank You stamp set made perfect accent pieces to finalize this layout. I hope I get some really good pictures from a camping trip my husband and I are taking next week.  They will look great on this layout.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment