Saturday, September 19, 2015

Serene Silouhettes for Knollwood


     When I was getting ready to go to Knollwood last week, I remembered that Mary wanted harder cards to make.  I thought maybe I would try having the ladies do more stamping than I usually do.  So this is the card I used as my sample.  I knew some things needed to be changed.

1. The ladies would not want a ribbon or bow on the card since that would cost more money to mail.

2. They like to make birthday cards and I could not find a saying that fit into the oval punch featured here. 

3.They would have a hard time sponging around the edges of the punched shape.

So here is how I changed the card....



They loved  the card and were so impressed with the result of inking the stamp once and stamping with it 3 times.  Mary said it was fun but still not what she considered a harder card.

No comments:

Post a Comment