Friday, September 18, 2015

To You and Yours Shaker card kit

This card has three colors of sequins to shake.


   Do you love to get or make a shaker card?  I think they are great fun.  The kit called To You and Yours shaker card kit is one featured in the new Holiday Catalog.  I made 3 of the cards up to have on display at my Open House last weekend.  Here's is what I like about this kit.

1. It comes with easy to follow directions.

2. The 3 designs are cute and easy to make.

3. All the items needed to make the kit come with the kit.

4. There is a stamp set that coordintates with the kit that steps the kit up even more.
There are silver stars that shake in this card.

This card has white beads that shake.

You see from my samples that I used some of the leftover negative word areas to decorate my envelopes. There are enough materials for me to make 5 more of each one of these designs.  I loved how easy it was to make these impressive fun cards.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment