Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Haunting Match book treat holder



    I love the Halloween paper that is in the Holiday Catalog.  The designs are so cute, like these adorable ghosts.  The great thing about the designer paper is one side is not so obviously Halloween designs so the paper can be used after Halloween is over.  Do you wonder where I get my ideas for some of my projects?  This time the answer is not Pinterest, but the actual catalog.  The projects featured on the pages are there for just that reason, for us to copy and use them.
So if you look on page 46 of the catalog you will see this cute little treat holder.  All I had to do was figure out measurements.

Cut a piece of designer paper at 2 by 8 inches

Score the paper at 1/2 inch, 4 inches, and 4 1/2 inches.

Stamp one of the images from the stamp set called Sweet Hauntings and you are set to go.
It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment