Monday, September 14, 2015
Happy Scenes stamp set and Hearth and Home framelit
Isn't this a cute tag for a package? It was one of the projects people made at my Holiday Open House. Looks hard maybe, but it was really quite easy.
1. Use the window framelit to cut out a Marina Mist and Early Espresso window frame.
2. Cut the Marina Mist frame on the inner most lines.
3. Stamp the tree image on Water color paper using Garden Green ink.
4. Color in the ground with an aqua painter and the Marina Mist ink.
5. Glue the layers together using the new Fine tip glue pin on the tiny areas.
I think it will be great fun to create similar projects using all the rest of the scenes that can be seen from the window.