Friday, March 25, 2016

Fix it Friday-Wedding Invitations for Brian

 

  My son Brian and Jude are getting married in October and asked me if I would be interested in making the invitations.  Would I?!!!!! I was so excited.  Jude pinned some ideas to her invite board on Pinterest and I checked them out.  Here are some ideas I came up with.


I tried to keep the same layout and just change a few things.  Here I made the ribbon wider and tied a bow on the top portion.  I also changed the swirl so that it looked a little less feminine. more country.


I tried to add two layers of a thinner ribbon, and some unusual flowers as accent pieces.  The Crumb Cake layer is actually some crimped paper that looks a little like the inside of cardboard.

Can you see how I used the same format, just changed up some elements each time?  Guess which card they chose?  They liked card number 1 with the swirls from card number 2.  I am excited and can't wait to get started.  I just need the information they want on the invites and then off I will go........

Have a great weekend, do some stamping and come back Monday to see what Miscellaneous item I choose to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment