Thursday, March 10, 2016

Template Thursday-Sunburst Downline Challenge



At the February meeting of the Super Snails (my downline) we each made our own sunburst similar to mine above.  We then used designer paper for each one of the rays of the sunburst. The challenge for this month's meeting was to bring back your own starburst creation.



I used the designer paper pack called Pretty Petals 


I finished mine off with a focal point in the center.


Darcy tilted her starburst.  It was stunning with all the glimmer paper she used and really did not need anything else on the front.  


Jody used the designer paper from the Occasion catalog called Botanical Gardens


Jody then made a second card using the starburst template she made. Her background paper was from another meeting where we created a background using waxed paper and embossing folders.  I like how she off set her center.  

It was such great fun to see how each person interpreted the challenge in a different way.
Now, I keep wondering how it would look with all kinds of different DSP.

Come back tomorrow to see how I fixed a simple card to take it to Knollwood on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment