Friday, March 11, 2016

Fix it Friday-Stampin at Knollwood



Time to stamp at Knollwood with my 80 and 90 year old friends.  I looked through some leftover supplies from cards I have done in my classes and tried to figure out how I could change the card for the ladies at Knollwood to make.

1. I knew stamping the flower and leaves and getting them to match up would be too hard for the ladies to do.

2. I also knew that the starburst framelits were retired and I didn't have them around any more.

So, here are the changes I made.


1. The ladies like birthday cards since that is what they like to send out the most. So, I used the happy birthday from the Tin of Cards stamp set.

2. They are learning how to stamp with making extra lines, so I thought the small flower would be easy for them to stamp on their own while I help others stamp the birthday saying and punch out the circle.

3. I pre-punched the 2" Crushed Curry circle because I learned early on that punching is very hard for them to do.

They loved the card and were very successful stamping the little flower.  Carol, who never wants to stamp actually stamped little flowers all over her envelope and felt very successful.  Its the little things that make people happy isn't it.

Have a great weekend and check back Monday to see what Miscellaneous item I feature on my blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment