Friday, March 4, 2016

Fix it Friday-Leftover Paper Pumpkin Cards


  I decided that I needed to make some additional Paper Pumpkin cards using the leftover supplies.  This card was pretty simple because I had one of the main ingredients left over.  I also used some scrap gold to make the hearts.


  For this card I tried to use the inside pieces and place them on a new card.  It did not work quite as well as I thought it might so I rethought how to do this same technique.



  For this card I place a piece of vellum on top of the pattern and placed the gold on top of the design.  It turned out much better.


    This final card was made by cutting around the inside pieces and making them an accent piece for the card.  I had so much fun taking pieces of my paper pumpkin kit that I might have thrown away and turning them into new card designs.  

Come back Monday to see my new Miscellaneous Monday creation and a new you tube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment