Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Wow- More Paper Pumpkin extras



August 2015 Paper Pumpkin was a gorgeous box, and elegant cards with lots of leftovers.  I have been having great fun using all kinds of leftovers from the kits and making my own cards.

After I punched out the flowers for the boxes there was a lot of pink paper leftover.  I decided to use the pansy punch to make some flowers.  I also had quite a few tags leftover and thought they would make excellent accent pieces for a card.  Can you tell what else is leftover in this card?  I used some of my scrap paper from the Holiday catalog.


More flowers, designer paper and another stamp from the free stamp set included in the paper pumpkin kit.


   
Another tag, some hearts punched from the extra pink paper, and some extra stamps make up this note card.


Finally I added a couple of hearts to an extra tag to make the perfect tag for a special gift.

This was sure a lot of fun, now check back tomorrow to see what I do for Template Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment