Monday, March 21, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday-Scrappy card


It feels good to be back to blogging. Last week I was out of commission with a horrendous cough.  Unusual for me I had to cancel all my classes and do nothing. Glad to be back.

Every year when the new catalog comes out I get samples of all the designer papers and put them in a book for customers to look at.  But then my dilemma what to do with all the samples at the end of the year.  

1. I cut the samples into small pieces.

2. Then I attached the pieces onto a white piece of cardstock.

3. When I need a card I add embellishments and a saying and voila I have made good use of what someone might throw away.

Come back tomorrow to see how I used the technique of coloring on vellum to make a stunning card.

No comments:

Post a Comment