Monday, March 7, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday-Triple Easel card video

  Well, I did it!  I created my second you tube video which you will be able to see here on my blog.  I admit it was a bit easier than the first one.

My first triple easel card was a winter card and I don't know about you but I am ready for spring.  So, I used the Wildflower Fields designer paper from the Sale a Bration brochure and the Flowering Fields stamp set to make a spring like card.  Do you think that will make spring come any faster?

   You might wonder how you could mail a card like this.  It folds up into one compact card that fits perfectly into a standard envelope.




Come back tomorrow to see how I copied an intricate design of small parts on Technique Tuesday.


2 comments:

  1. Another great video! I love the Triple Easel Card! I haven't seen that before! I am pinning it and sharing it with my team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them. This was a bit easier. Hope to incorporate Movie Maker next time. Amanda Fox is going to help me.

    ReplyDelete