Check out the flower in the center. When you pull it off the paper there are a lot of add shapes left behind. I did not want to throw those shapes away but wanted to find a way to keep them in the correct order.
1. Place the leftover background paper on a surface
2. Lay a piece of vellum on top of the background piece.
3. You now have a surface to place the odd pieces on that will be an almost invisible background when completed.
4. You can use the bottom piece as your layout guide.
5. Finish the card using your completed focal piece.
Come back tomorrow for a Wow