Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Technique Tuesday-Coloring Vellum



    Sale a Bration, a chance to earn free products without having a party, is coming to a close.  Today I am featuring two of the products you can get for free with a $50 order.

1. Botanical Gardens Vellum paper stack.  I looks great backed by colored paper or even white.  But the favorite thing I like to do with it is color in some of the spaces.    

In this first card I have used the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, featured in the Occasions catalog, to color in some of the flowers.  It creates an added glittery accent to the card.

2. Glitter Tape.  This tape is easy to tear and thick enough to create a great accent.  I used the gold tape on the first card.

  For my second card I chose to color in the flowers using the colors that were featured in the Botanical gardens designer papers from the Occasion catalog.

I used the white glitter tape and colored it with markers that matched to colors used for the flowers.  What a totally different look this gave the same vellum that was used in the first card.

Come to my Last Chance Sale a Bration class on Friday at 12:30 or 6:30 to make some cards using Sale a Bration products.

Tomorrow I will feature the What I Love stamp set for a Wednesday Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment