Monday, June 19, 2017

Berry Burst-Colorful Seasons stamp set

  Last week instead of stamping, I was visiting with my 10 year old granddaughter Haley.  What fun I had.  When each one of my grandchildren turn 10 they come and spend a week of fun with grandma.  Now, Haley is back home in Ohio, and I am ready to share my cards for the in-color class I will be holding in July.

First in-color is Berry Blast.  This card is smaller than the normal sized card and features quite a few new items, in Berry Blast of course.

Colorful Seasons stamp set
Color Theory Designer paper stack
Glitter Enamel Dots

Can you imagine a similar card made with the other colors in the Color Theory designer paper stack?

Come back tomorrow to see the card I made using Powder Pink and This Little Piggy stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment