Monday, June 26, 2017

Embossing Paste-Garden in Bloom stamp set


  I had a downline meeting on Friday and we played with the new embossing paste.  So this week instead of the cards for my in-color class, I am featuring cards I made with the new embossing paste.  It is so much fun and easy to use.

This card used the stencil that has small little diamonds on it.  I used the paste all by itself without adding any color.

The paste was put on the new in-color, powder pink card stock.  so, for my flowers I decided to use each one of the pinks we now have in our color families. ( Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and the new Powder Pink.)Start on the bottom left and then the bottom right and finally the top to see the color differences. I can see a difference can you.  

I featured the stamp set Garden in Bloom, and old favorite that is still in the catalog and one I have not used for quite a while.

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made with the cloud stencil and the Beautiful You stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment