Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Embossing Paste-Beautiful You stamp set

  Do you feel like dancing when the sun is out and the clouds are filling the sky and the temperature is mild?  Well, I do and last weekend in Illinois was definitely dancing weather.

The cloud stencil was fun to use.  When I looked at the clouds and was trying to figure out what stamp set to use with this card stock, I knew that the girl in Beautiful You was perfect.  For her hat, dress and puddle, I used a piece of the new Color Theory designer paper.  I think you can see the variety in the items I paper pieced.  I for one was so happy that this stamp set made it into our new catalog.  How about you?

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made with the brick wall stencil after adding some re-inker to the paste.  I used part of the thinlit that goes with the Wood Words stamp set to create a crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment