Thursday, June 29, 2017

Embossing Paste- Medallion Stencil


   The medallion stencil is too big for a basic card.  I decided to center it and see what happened.  I liked the look.  In addition when I mixed the re-inker in the paste I left streaks of unmixed color so I could have different shades on my finished card. Not sure how well it shows up but there light and darker spots.

  This card really did not need much more than the stenciled image so I found a small saying I could put inside a silver doily.  The saying is from the set called Label me Pretty.  I used Basic Grey ink to coordinate with the Smoky Slate card stock.

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made with my own stencil.  That was so much fun that I plan to create several more original stencils in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment