Friday, June 2, 2017

New catalog thinlit-Happy Birthday

  Doesn't this Happy Birthday look stunning?  This was another make n take from the last Butterfly Friends meeting,  How did we get the shiny effect on the words.

1. First we took a Versamark pad, and a post it note.

2. We placed the note halfway over each word and Versamark what was left.

3. After removing the post it note we embossed the word with silver embossing powder.  It was a really great technique I know I will duplicate.

   The stamps on the rest of the card are from the new set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous which is meant to coordinate with the Happy Birthday Thinlit.

  And do you see the two new Clear Faceted Gems at the bottom of the card.  So many goodies to play with.

Have a great time this weekend making up your wish list.  Come back Monday to get a look at my swap cards I received at the last On Stage and Butterfly Friends meeting I attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment