Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Embossing Paste-Wood Words Bundle

As soon as I created the brick wall, I knew I wanted to place a crate of flowers in front.  I did not want an entire crate so I just cut out a part of the crate using some Wood Textures designer paper.  Love the wooden look of these papers.

To create my brick look, I added Cajun Craze re-inker to the white paste.  I did not try and put paste all over the front of the card.  I really like the partial pasted look.

For the flowers since some of them are solid I decided to stamp in Cajun Craze ink also.  I had tried black ink, but that made some of the flowers be black and that I did not want. I was happy with this result.

Come back tomorrow to see how I used Cajun Craze re-inker in a different way with the medallion stencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment