Friday, June 9, 2017

Daisy Twist and Pop card

  Aren't these daisies cute?  And the sparkle in the center are the new Clear Faceted Gems.  This is the front of the card Dina and I made together last Sunday.  The colors of the daisies are two of the new in-colors,  Lemon-Lime Twist (my favorite) and Tranquil Tide.
  You may be thinking so what is so special about this card.  Look what happens when you lift up the top layer......

 The inside of the card twists and pops as you open it up.  This is simple, but the message is quite clear and bold.  Happy Birthday.  Who wouldn't like to get a card like this.

I hope these cards have made you drool a little about some items in the new catalog.  Come back next week to see what cards I am making with each one of the new in-colors for my In-Color card class to be held in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment