Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lemon-Lime Twist-Crafting Forever stamp set

 When I saw this stamp set I thought it spoke to me and a lot of the people who come to my classes.  And when I saw this color, Lemon-Lime Twist I immediately felt it was my favorite. So, why not make a card and put them together.

When I get a new package of Baker's Twine I hate to use it because of the kinks that are in the twine.  So, the first thing I do is to wind the twine around a clothes pin that looks exactly like this stamp.  When it is time to use the twine there are no more kinks.  

Lemon-Lime Twist ink and marker
Lemon-Lime Twist paper from the  Fresh Florals Designer series paper stack
Lemon-Lime Twist 1/2 inch Finely Woven ribbon
Pretty Label Punch

Come back tomorrow to see how I used the Tranquil Tide colors to make a card using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits.

No comments:

Post a Comment