Sunday, March 16, 2014

February Scrapbook Your Life page



   Do you have piles of pictures that are waiting for a scrapbook page?  I finally organized my pictures in a way that I can find them for mounting on pages.  This layout was one of the layouts we made for February.  I looked through all my pictures for shots of Sam and I throughout the years.  I thought it was so much fun to see how we have changed in the over 30 years we have known each other. Here are some of my favorite parts of the layout.

1. The black, white and red color combination.  I used the Modern Medley designer paper.

2. The envelope with hearts coming out of it.  I made it with the envelope punch board and used my own dimensions to make the envelope small enough to fit on the page.


3. The large heart accent piece. I used the Delicate Designs embossing folder, the Decorative Dots embossing folder, and some leftover flowers.

   I really enjoy creating a scrapbook page and then going on a hunt to see what pictures look best on the page. How do you find the pictures for your pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment